Author Topic: Focus On Imaging: 2008  (Read 2468 times)

Ed Wenn

• Global Moderator
  • Self-Coat
  • Slowly getting back into it. Sometimes.
Focus On Imaging: 2008
« on: November 15, 2007, 05:13:20 PM »
UK people: Damion, Leon and I are planning to meet up at the Focus On Imaging expo something in February. Damion will supply details...please Not really holding out much hope that the event will be life-changing, but it's a good excuse to get together and we were wondering whether anyone else is likely to be able to get along?

Janet_P

• Peel Apart
    • Janet Penny Photography
Re: Focus On Imaging: 2008
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 12:13:18 PM »
Sounds good to me. When in February is it? I'll try and make it/

Ed Wenn

• Global Moderator
  • Self-Coat
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 01:21:56 PM »
Excellent. Will be good to see you again Ms Penny. It runs from the 24th-27th Feb. I think we're tentatively planning to be there for the Sunday.

http://www.focus-on-imaging.co.uk/

This-is-damion

• Global Moderator
  • Self-Coat
    • Damion Rice
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2007, 02:15:12 PM »
ive been the last 2 years and its very digital heavy, BUT as Ed said its an excuse to meet up!  there is usually good deals on fotospeed papers and chemicals, my brother got a bulldog DIY LF camera at a knock down price - les maclean puts on a demo or 2 (first year was toning, last year digital output)
a good day out!

its at the NEC as well, so easy to meet up for trains or cars. 

david b

• Peel Apart
    • Stray Light Foto
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 02:23:46 PM »
I've got a few other things on in February that I'm waiting to get definite dates for, but assuming no clashes I'd be interested to come along.

Ed Wenn

• Global Moderator
  • Self-Coat
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2007, 05:21:12 PM »
Cool. Barring clashes we'll see you there.

Damion and I will be the tall skinhead standing next to the tall skinhead and Leon will be the Druid standing next to the two tall skinheads and Janet will be the girl standing next to Leon with the "YEAH! Dumped the kids for the day" look on her face.

;D ;D

Ailsa

• Peel Apart
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2007, 06:08:49 PM »
Damion and I will be the tall skinhead standing next to the tall skinhead and Leon will be the Druid standing next to the two tall skinheads and Janet will be the girl standing next to Leon with the "YEAH! Dumped the kids for the day" look on her face.

And if I make it along, I'll be the one with the expression that cannot be misconstrued in any way, shape or form. It will be hollering, loud and clear, 'F*@k me - am I really at Focus on Imaging again??'   ???

Ed Wenn

• Global Moderator
  • Self-Coat
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2007, 01:10:29 AM »
Ah yes, but this time you'll be there in a different capacity and will be able to be rude to people.

;)

marktweedie

• 35mm
    • www.marktweedie.co.uk
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2007, 12:41:50 PM »
I went last year and enjoyed the experience (I must be weird!) so planning to go again this time round.

MarkBurley

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2007, 09:16:09 AM »
I should be able to make it - I went last year and actually enjoyed it! So that must make me a little saddo too I guess. So add one large waisted skinhead to the list...

:)