Author Topic: Weekend of 5th , 6th & 7th JULY  (Read 901 times)

irv_b

• Self-Coat
Weekend of 5th , 6th & 7th JULY
« on: July 06, 2024, 09:39:01 AM »
Starting the weekend with some close studies of the granite blocks from an art installation along Worthing seafront
Mamiya C330 135 lens FP4  in Ilfotec HC

Bryan

• Self-Coat
    • Flickr
Re: Weekend of 5th , 6th & 7th JULY
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2024, 03:44:36 PM »
Interesting textures Irv.  I have some color from Tern Island.  Olympus OM-1 with an OM-System S Zuiko MC Auto-Zoom f/4 35-70mm using Ektachrome E100D Expired 10/20.  Go to my essay if you want to see more boobies in color: https://filmwasters.com/forum/index.php?topic=10657.msg142050#msg142050

Sleeping White Tern by Bryan Chernick, on Flickr

Frigatebird playing with a Red-Footed Booby by Bryan Chernick, on Flickr

Indofunk

• Global Moderator
  • Self-Coat
    • photog & music
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2024, 04:32:07 PM »
I wanted to start this weekend thread with a title that is a subtle dig at the fact that this is the weekend that we commemorate the day that merry olde lost their colonies, but 1. I couldn't think of a good way to title it and 2. according to the latest election results it looks like you're doing way better than us 😂

This photo is a "guess the instrument" photo. You may *think* you know it, but you might not know which specific register it is 😉

Pete_R

• Self-Coat
    • Contax 139 Resource
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2024, 10:09:41 PM »
This photo is a "guess the instrument" photo. You may *think* you know it, but you might not know which specific register it is 😉

Baritone sax?
"I've been loading films into spirals for so many years I can almost do it with my eyes shut."

Francois

• Self-Coat
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2024, 10:19:08 PM »
I was about to say the same thing.
Though it would make me very happy if it instead was a bass or contrabass sax as I love their tugboat sound 😁
Francois

Film is the vinyl record of photography.

Bryan

• Self-Coat
    • Flickr
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2024, 07:05:27 AM »
I wanted to start this weekend thread with a title that is a subtle dig at the fact that this is the weekend that we commemorate the day that merry olde lost their colonies, but 1. I couldn't think of a good way to title it and 2. according to the latest election results it looks like you're doing way better than us 😂

I’m thinking Bass Sax, but I don’t know brass that well. 

Indofunk

• Global Moderator
  • Self-Coat
    • photog & music
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2024, 01:58:08 PM »

I’m thinking Bass Sax, but I don’t know brass that well.

Bass sax it is!! 😁 🏆