Author Topic: Act of Kindness from me to you...  (Read 4794 times)

tread

• what is this nasty film on my teeth?
    • GoTreadGo
Act of Kindness from me to you...
« on: April 14, 2006, 03:34:17 PM »
I thought about what I might be able to give away here...an old unused camera, some outdated film...but I came up with this... who out thre needs some snazzy biz cards...custom designed, logo and...I'm a graphic designer for a large hospital and do ad agency work on the side as well. if you have been thinking about getting some photographer cards proclaiming your services to the world and have put off doing it, I'll lay them out and get them printed for you...FOR FREE...if you could cover the small amount of postage that would be great...250 cards and I'll throw in the art work files so you may have anytime to need to replace the cards or if you need the logos for letterhead or if you are lucky for INVOICES! I'll mock up a couple differetn choices for you after some discussion of your "style" and tweak as needed as long as you don't grind me into paprika with teensie changes and such...but hey, I'm pretty easy going so it would be hard to do that...

it's simple really, just post here why you need cards...I'll print off the posts in a couple days and let my son pick the lucky sucker with some sort of "game" yet to be determined but I promise it will be fair...

So you get my design services, printing and some cards...have at me. Depending on who ask that could be worth as much as a couple hundred bux or as little as a nickel...but I rarely work cheap even though you'd wouldn't know it by my clothes...
check out my self-righteous crud at http://gotreadgo.blogtog.com/ i'm apologizing in advance.

Susan B.

• Global Moderator
  • Sheet Film
    • susanburnstine.com
Re: Act of Kindness from me to you...
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2006, 05:17:49 PM »
Gosh, I need this bad.
Just redesigning my website, promo pack, etc....
Costing me a darn fortune.
Well, actually it's costing my credit cards a darn fortune.
But must have everything with the same logo. Something about "branding".

Would it be awful of me to jump on this seeing that I organized these kindess acts?
If not, mark me down.

Super generous act of kindness T.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2006, 05:21:15 PM by Susan B. »

beck

• Sheet Film
  • Wet Blanket
    • rebecca pendel photography
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2006, 06:06:03 PM »
Folks, jump on this RARE opportunity...I did say rare, didn't I. Seriously, Tread's that good and will not disappoint. He aims to please. Susan, you'll be dazzled. Mighty generous of you, Tread...and thoughtful.

What a neat idea this thang is turning out to be.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2006, 06:11:46 PM by beck »
Retired Renegade Plastic Film Liberator Super Heroine

lauraburlton

• Peel Apart
    • laura burlton photography
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2006, 06:47:11 PM »
I would love this BUT I still need to think of what my act of kindness will be. So move on, move on but if no one else wants it put me down after Susan :)

tread

• what is this nasty film on my teeth?
    • GoTreadGo
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2006, 04:19:40 PM »
Alright, in a completely unscientific choosing of said entrants (ahem) Susan B will be awarded my talents (again, ahem). Holla at yer cracker!
check out my self-righteous crud at http://gotreadgo.blogtog.com/ i'm apologizing in advance.

Susan B.

• Global Moderator
  • Sheet Film
    • susanburnstine.com
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2006, 05:33:35 PM »
 :)
way cool! yey!

Will hollar at ya later.