Author Topic: pocket sized pinhole  (Read 938 times)

astrobeck

• Self-Coat
pocket sized pinhole
« on: May 14, 2019, 02:58:03 PM »
here's a photo of a tiny pinhole camera I made from an Indestructo pocket pill container.
It's 1.5 x 1.5 inches.
The photo was made at the Albuquerque Railyards with a paper negative dunked in caffenol.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 03:02:57 PM by astrobeck »

Francois

• Self-Coat
Re: pocket sized pinhole
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 09:12:59 PM »
I must admit that it's a really cute little box.
Makes me think of my smarties container pinhole. I need to take this one out some day :)
Francois

Film is the vinyl record of photography.

cs1

• Self-Coat
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 05:39:03 AM »
Cool little camera, Becky! I like the field of view. It must be a lot of fun to take this camera with you and to know that it's reserved for that one shot of a special scene. I really can see the appeal of the camera.

astrobeck

• Self-Coat
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2019, 04:17:33 PM »
Cool little camera, Becky! I like the field of view. It must be a lot of fun to take this camera with you and to know that it's reserved for that one shot of a special scene. I really can see the appeal of the camera.
It does make you think more. This was the very first shot out of it, so I'm pretty happy with the field of view and the future it has.
thanks!

gothamtomato

• Self-Coat
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2019, 12:09:36 AM »
Cool!

There used to be a guy who sold his pinhole pictures o the street in NYC, who made them with cameras he made out of plastic film canisters. And I seem to recall someone who used to make them out of Altoid tins and called the pictures 'Pintoids'. I think they sold those pintoid cameras as well.

astrobeck

• Self-Coat
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2019, 03:26:34 PM »
here's another one from yesterday afternoon...this one with Harman Direct positive paper at a local park and a tree that stood still for 10 seconds....