Author Topic: Weekend # 2  (Read 12906 times)

Phil Bebbington

• Self-Coat
    • Phil Bebbington
Re: Weekend # 2
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2013, 06:58:22 PM »
Damion, that security guard is a killer shot.

Sandeha Lynch

• Self-Coat
    • Visual Records
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2013, 08:58:33 PM »
Agreed.

More coming from that TLR?

SLVR

• Self-Coat
  • 100% Film
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2013, 12:11:44 AM »

Untitled by nownownownow, on Flickr

This-is-damion

• Global Moderator
  • Self-Coat
    • Damion Rice
RE: Weekend # 2
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2013, 06:43:46 AM »
Thanks,  i have a handful left from the tlr/india nothing is leaping out at me that i like as much as the security guard shot and im kicking myself at the shot that got away.... I was walking down palolem beach on Christmas eve, it had got really busy that day with westerners and Indians, i was getting a shot at some yoga types when i was acosted by a very drunk indian lad, quite podgy wearing tiny speedos and a plastic cowboy hat..... I wanted a photo he seemed to want a cuddle and the language barrier wasn't going to sort this out successfully for either of us.
Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_342 using Board Express

Photo_Utopia

• Sheet Film
  • The artist also known as Mark Antony
    • Photo Utopia
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2013, 09:12:58 AM »
This one is called 'run for it'

Rolleiflex, Fomapan
There's more to this photography thing than meets the eye.

Late Developer

• Self-Coat
    • My Website
Re: RE: Weekend # 2
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2013, 03:54:14 PM »
Thanks,  i have a handful left from the tlr/india nothing is leaping out at me that i like as much as the security guard shot and im kicking myself at the shot that got away.... I was walking down palolem beach on Christmas eve, it had got really busy that day with westerners and Indians, i was getting a shot at some yoga types when i was acosted by a very drunk indian lad, quite podgy wearing tiny speedos and a plastic cowboy hat..... I wanted a photo he seemed to want a cuddle and the language barrier wasn't going to sort this out successfully for either of us.
Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_342 using Board Express

That's a pretty surreal experience; pity you didn't get that on film!! When I visited Palolem a few years ago, all I saw was some seemingly spaced-out beardy-weirdy stick man in nothing but a loin cloth yomping up and down, up and down the beach as part of some (presumably) pseudo-religious fitness programme + a load of local ladies in saris going for a dip. Beautiful place, though. Next time I'll have more than a DSLR with me.
"An ounce of perception. A pound of obscure".