Author Topic: A Filmwasters Ridgeway Ramble in May. Anyone interested?  (Read 1625 times)

Pete_R

• Self-Coat
    • Contax 139 Resource
A Filmwasters Ridgeway Ramble in May. Anyone interested?
« on: March 05, 2011, 06:10:20 PM »
Anyone interested in a ramble along the Ridgeway on either the 7th or 14th of May (both Saturdays)?

Paul (Late Developer) has expressed an interest in joining me on one of my walks and we thought maybe others might be interested as well. No definite plans as yet but the general aim would be to meet somewhere in the morning, spend some time taking pics then retiring to a pub somewhere for lunch.

If anyone is up for it then either post here or pm me.

For anyone not familiar with the Ridgeway, there's some info here. The location I have in mind is roughly South West of Wantage. The link in my siggy will take you to some of the pictures I've taken.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 08:50:14 AM by Peter R »
"I've been loading films into spirals for so many years I can almost do it with my eyes shut."

Ed Wenn

• Global Moderator
  • Self-Coat
  • Slowly getting back into it. Sometimes.
Re: A Filmwasters Ridgeway Ramble in May. Anyone interested?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 08:34:07 AM »
I've stickied this post and will keep it as such for a few days to make sure that everyone who might be interested gets a chance to see it. Not sure I'll be able to make it myself, Peter (one of those weekends is my 24th 21st birthday - if you follow me), but I hope others will be able to join you.

Pete_R

• Self-Coat
    • Contax 139 Resource
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 08:50:39 AM »
Cheers Ed!
"I've been loading films into spirals for so many years I can almost do it with my eyes shut."

pdewolff

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 07:19:32 AM »
no time to come for just a weekend but your link made me curious and excited after looking at it. I'll probably walk the whole way this summer, so thanks so much for this.

CarlRadford

• Sheet Film
    • Carls Gallery
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2011, 01:07:28 PM »
no time to come for just a weekend but your link made me curious and excited after looking at it. I'll probably walk the whole way this summer, so thanks so much for this.

Benice to catch up if you have the time when you are over here?

pdewolff

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2011, 10:29:47 AM »
i'll keep you informed Carl......