Author Topic: Call For Entries: Australian Photographers & traditional photographic processes  (Read 972 times)

Nicole BM

• Nicole Boenig-McGrade
As the arts coordinator for one of this years big annual arts festivals in Perth, Western Australia in March 2010, I'm searching for four unique Australian photographers still using traditional photographic processes such as: silver gelatin; general darkroom wet processes; bromoil; cyanotype; platinum; palladium; gum bichromate; salt printing and other alternative processes...
who would like to be considered for a unique, collaborative, feature fine art photographic art exhibition in Perth, Western Australia, between 26-28 March 2010.

? Genres can be of still life; landscape; nature; environmental; portraiture; figure work; experimental; abstract.
? The final fine art photographs can be black & white; toned; alternative processes; hand painted; etc? I?d like to see traditional processes such as silver gelatin; general darkroom wet processes; bromoil; cyanotype; platinum; palladium; gum bichromate; salt printing and other alternative processes.
? The capturing of the photograph can be with any type of camera device and on anything, as long as the final print is hand crafted, unique and / or part of a limited edition.
? Further details can be obtained by contacting Nicole Boenig McGrade and the deadline for registering your interest is 25 January 2010.

For further information:
My contact details are at www.nicoleboenigmcgrade.com
The announcement was recently made on the FOTOCAFFE blog: http://nicoleboenigmcgrade.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-search-of-australian-photographers.html
The Deadline for Registration Of Interest is 25 Janauary 2010.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 06:09:25 AM by Nicole BM »