Author Topic: New Look Filmwasters  (Read 1767 times)

Ed Wenn

• Global Moderator
  • Self-Coat
  • Slowly getting back into it. Sometimes.
New Look Filmwasters
« on: October 26, 2008, 01:10:19 AM »
Just a quick post to say that I'm slowly starting to upadte the FW empire with a lick of paint and a different design. No big deal to anyone here I suppose, but I felt the time was right for a new look. Hey, I don't have any hair left to experiment with, so I thought I'd re-design FW instead.
 :D :D

It's only on the homepage and the 'about us' page at the moment, but I'll be changing the rest of the site over the next few weeks. Also, the much talked about (by me) new weekly collab gallery is finally set-up and ready to go. Hope to post details of how you can participate in the next day or so.

formica

• Sheet Film
  • professional amateur
    • formica
Re: New Look Filmwasters
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 12:16:17 PM »
cool. and i'm looking forward to seeing what the weekly collab gallery set up will be..:)

william

Francois

• Self-Coat
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 05:26:20 PM »
I felt the time was right for a new look. Hey, I don't have any hair left to experiment with, so I thought I'd re-design FW instead.
How very classy Ed.
Strangely, I was first expecting a few splashes of bright paint (in a very old skool punk fashion)... but I guess not  ;)

Nice. Minimalist. I like.
Francois

Film is the vinyl record of photography.

Karl

• Sheet Film
    • Photographic Works
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 08:25:06 PM »
looks good, I like it
"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils." Louis Hector Berlioz

http://www.adayindecember.wordpress.com

gothamtomato

• Self-Coat
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 07:48:02 PM »
Your redesign made me notice the blog. I don't know how long it's been there, but I never noticed it before (not too swift on the uptake, I suppose). But I like it.

Aline

• Aline Smithson Photography
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2008, 07:06:21 AM »
Looks great!