Author Topic: Vacation End Weekend 11-13 September  (Read 643 times)

Kai-san

• Self-Coat
Vacation End Weekend 11-13 September
« on: September 11, 2020, 08:35:16 PM »
So I just returned from my last vacation ever, from the new year I'm on eternity leave. Have not had time to develop any films yet, so I've scanned some Polaroid type 100 film that I shot during the vacation. Among those were my last two Polaroid Sepia films, they expired in 2009. They were surprisingly good, I only lost three shots due to dry developer pods. Another result of ageing is that some developer pods did not produce the sepia tone, but came out in a gray-scale. You can see it in the first shot where the upper half has a sepia toning while the lower has not. The second shot is how this film is supposed to look like. This film is 1500 ISO, I shot it at 1600 and applied the longest developing time (140 sec.). I will miss this film.  :'(

Polaroid 600SE / Mamiya Seiko 75mm f5.6 / Polaroid 100 Sepia film @1600ISO
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 08:38:59 PM by Kai-san »
Kai

If you want to change your photographs, you need to change cameras.

-- Nobuyoshi Araki

http://www.kaispage.net/

Bryan

• Self-Coat
    • Flickr
Re: Vacation End Weekend 11-13 September
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2020, 09:07:00 PM »
Congratulations on your eternity leave Kai! 

More shots from the Palouse.  Ricoh Diacord L using expired Agfapan APX 100 developed in Beer.

Time for the Wheat harvest.
Harvest by Bryan Chernick, on Flickr

An Appaloosa in the Palouse.  This breed of horse was developed by the Nez Perce tribe that lived on the Palouse.  They were nearly completely wiped out during the Nez Perce war in 1877.  It later made a comeback and is now a popular breed in the US. 
Appaloosa by Bryan Chernick, on Flickr

Hay on a Hill by Bryan Chernick, on Flickr

Fallen Barn by Bryan Chernick, on Flickr