Author Topic: A Polite Reminder: For Sale Posts ....  (Read 956 times)

LT

• Global Moderator
  • Self-Coat
A Polite Reminder: For Sale Posts ....
« on: August 04, 2010, 10:37:00 AM »
Hi All

we've had a rash of for-sale and please buy my book type posts recently which haven't followed our forum guidelines. This is just a polite reminder to all the FW forum membership of our policy for "self promotional" or "for sale" type posts:

We try to keep Filmwasters completely free of any commercial activities. From our side we offer up a site that's 100% independently funded, free of annoying ads, sponsoship etc. and from your side we'd appreciate it if you steered clear of using the forum to promote your own magazine, shop, gallery, online auctions etc. Obviously forum regulars get a bit of a pass on this so there is a bit of leeway under some circumstances, but we would really appreciate it if you contacted us either via the Gmail address (filmwasters [at] gmail.com) or via a personal message to any of the forum moderators.

So any forum members wishing to sell stuff etc through the forum, please email us first with the details for each post.  This is only so we can weed out those who are using the forum for their own purposes without contributing anything in return.  Any genuine and regular forum member will be given permission to make the occasional "for sale" type post.  

thanks

The Filmwasters
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 10:38:41 AM by leon taylor »
L.

Diane Peterson

• Self-Coat
    • Diane Peterson Photography
Re: A Polite Reminder: For Sale Posts ....
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 02:19:49 PM »
OMG..Leon..am I breaking the rules when I post what is happening at Holgaville? if so I will stop immediately..I am very sorry..just didn't realize it! I was just trying to share all the wonderful Holga images with everyone here...please excuse my error...

LT

• Global Moderator
  • Self-Coat
Re: A Polite Reminder: For Sale Posts ....
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 04:29:20 PM »
OMG..Leon..am I breaking the rules when I post what is happening at Holgaville? if so I will stop immediately..I am very sorry..just didn't realize it! I was just trying to share all the wonderful Holga images with everyone here...please excuse my error...

you are fine Diane. Holgaville isn't a commercial activity.

L.