Author Topic: A few items for sale.  (Read 990 times)

This-is-damion

• Global Moderator
  • Self-Coat
    • Damion Rice
A few items for sale.
« on: March 10, 2010, 02:09:40 PM »
Hi,   We do have a no-sale policy here, so Im not going to start touting my wares on the forum. 

However -  I do have some stuff for sale, Pola & a nice rare Great Wall rangefinder.    If your interested please drop me a mail. 

Thanks

This-is-damion

• Global Moderator
  • Self-Coat
    • Damion Rice
Re: A few items for sale.
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 01:29:11 PM »
I'm hawking a lot more stuff.    Im open to offers to anything that has no current bid.

Please contact for UTD list -Polaroid stuff, Assorted plastic cr*p,  nicer r/f etc

christopher walrath

• 35mm
  • Christopher A Walrath
    • Christopher A. Walrath Photography
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 02:23:07 AM »
Cool.  Can I sell stuff on here like you are?
Thank you.
My name is Chris Walrath.
I am a 4x5 TZS Photographer and I have fun in dark rooms with chemicals.

WUBBA WUBBA WUBBA, BING BANG BONG.  YUCK YUCK YUCK AND A FIDDLE-DEE-DEE. - The Yeti

LT

• Global Moderator
  • Self-Coat
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2010, 09:02:54 AM »
Hi Chris

we generally discourage outright and blatant sales lists.  Have you read through the Housekeeping sub-forum?  a good guide to the approach we take can be seen there. 

We try to keep Filmwasters completely free of any commercial activities. From our side we offer up a site that's 100% independently funded, free of annoying ads, sponsoship etc. and from your side we'd appreciate it if you steered clear of using the forum to promote your own magazine, shop, gallery, online auctions etc. Obviously forum regulars get a bit of a pass on this so there is a bit of leeway under some circumstances, but we would really appreciate it if you contacted us either via the Gmail address (filmwasters [at] gmail.com) or via a personal message to any of the forum moderators

the general rule of thumb is that we will allow trusted regular members to post a for sale type thread provided they have contacted us first to discuss. Even then, we prefer people to give a general idea of the items up for grabs, not a complete list then ask for any further negotiations to take place off forum. 
L.

christopher walrath

• 35mm
  • Christopher A Walrath
    • Christopher A. Walrath Photography
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2010, 11:31:48 AM »
Fair enough.  Great explanation.  Thank you very mmuch.
Thank you.
My name is Chris Walrath.
I am a 4x5 TZS Photographer and I have fun in dark rooms with chemicals.

WUBBA WUBBA WUBBA, BING BANG BONG.  YUCK YUCK YUCK AND A FIDDLE-DEE-DEE. - The Yeti