Author Topic: Disposable days with Ed and Em....  (Read 1179 times)

beck

• Sheet Film
  • Wet Blanket
    • rebecca pendel photography
Disposable days with Ed and Em....
« on: June 08, 2008, 01:39:43 AM »
I gave my little friends a Kodak black and white 35mm disposable camera to play with. They are 8 and 11. I don't think they did that bad considering I only told them the basics. Emily basically took a lot of self portraits, while Eddie was a little more adventurous. I couldn't wait to develop the film and wanted to share them with you. My favorite is frame #2 taken by Ed. I am thinking of loading the Holga next and see what they can come up with....they'll just have to make the extra effort with advancing film manually and looking for numbers...uh oh. Maybe I'll just give them another disposable instead...

Thanks for looking...

[Sorry, image deleted during forum software upgrade. Please re-upload if so inclined.]
Retired Renegade Plastic Film Liberator Super Heroine

Andrea.

• Self-Coat
    • Flickr
Re: Disposable days with Ed and Em....
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 10:00:54 AM »
what a great idea and lovely images. Get them early i say

LT

• Global Moderator
  • Self-Coat
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2008, 11:22:44 AM »
see there's the making of a tree-hugger in there.  This is something that should be encouraged.  there's a lot to be gained from tree-hugging.

nice idea Beck - now there's an idea for my nephew .... got me thinking now
L.

beck

• Sheet Film
  • Wet Blanket
    • rebecca pendel photography
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2008, 03:38:09 PM »
Thanks....

Leon, of course you know I would want your nephew to do the same. I love this sort of thing and the more the merrier. I've done this once before with my 3rd graders a few years back and with each print I made a HUGE Polaroid type poster. It was neat and fun to do. Aspiring little photographers then....only now they are thinking of something else. Eddie has expressed to me that he wants to be a photographer and I'm going to give him the next project instead....Em has the attention span of a diaper and getting her to commit is like pulling teeth. Although she did good here....they both did.

So yea, see what he can do Leon. It'll be great to see. And to the others as well with your kids and such.

[Sorry, image deleted during forum software upgrade. Please re-upload if so inclined.]
Retired Renegade Plastic Film Liberator Super Heroine