Author Topic: I like this print - for a change  (Read 2000 times)

Andrea.

• Self-Coat
    • Flickr
I like this print - for a change
« on: October 18, 2007, 08:24:19 PM »
Been having a bare time of it of late. Too much to snap at wif me camera and no inspiration - at all. Still, I'm out at the farm[acy] @ Bac[k] and trolling back thro Gress when I see this this light stuff brightening oop the thing I have passed many a day without lookin at it. I drove in, narrowly missing a few bedragled sheeplings [post dipped] and pointed the only camera I had wif me at the Thing. The resulting photee was wrubbish [to quote a British minor celeb].

As I wanted to finish the film I took off for a 50meter stroll across the bridge that crosses the river here - a peat stained salmon river [or is it sea trout? Who cares?] - and looked down to see this image.

On printing in me little darkroom I just knew I had to split tone this - just like I've seen them professionals in B&W  [curtsey] and hey ho, here we go. Gold /Sepia tone on Kentmere Finprint VC in DV10. Snap taken wif Zeiss Ikon 6x9 that came out of a skip.
Do yoo like too?

LT

• Global Moderator
  • Self-Coat
Re: I like this print - for a change
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 10:09:52 PM »
L.

MarkBurley

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 11:26:45 PM »
One luuuuurves it. Too

astrobeck

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2007, 11:42:08 PM »
yessim,
I's likin it too.

Good fer ya comin an showin it to us.

:)

Becky

Ed Wenn

• Global Moderator
  • Self-Coat
  • Slowly getting back into it. Sometimes.
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2007, 09:38:33 PM »
Andrea, I love the print (beautiful) and the story, but I think your darkroom needs some better ventilation; those fumes are playing havoc with your grammar and language skills.

:D ;D

RandomHamster

• Beware the hamsters of doom.......er........
    • RandomHamster
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2007, 04:16:44 PM »
Heya, I agree with above, do like this one, abstract enough but not so much you cannt tell what it is, fab!
Tracey - All my favorite things start with C... cameras, cheese, cider and chocolate!
http://randomhamster.my-expressions.com/