Author Topic: Weekend Work...  (Read 2040 times)

Skorj

• Global Moderator
  • Self-Coat
  • the black cat
    • Filmwasters.com
Weekend Work...
« on: September 02, 2007, 01:47:44 PM »
... as most know, I try and get out and waste some film each weekend, and while I did not waste as nearly as much as I would have liked, I did get to spend some relaxing quiet time in the shade with some fellow photographers. See if you can guess who they are:

What did you shoot?

[attachment deleted by admin]

kuru

• camera addict
    • serpent factory
Re: Weekend Work...
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2007, 02:59:42 PM »
Saturday was a slightly hungover continuation of my Polaroid macro shots of stuff in my house. Hope to drag out the seven cameras I'm currently running film through today.

Kevin Pointer
serpent factory

Skorj

• Global Moderator
  • Self-Coat
  • the black cat
    • Filmwasters.com
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 03:09:55 AM »
my Polaroid macro shots of stuff in my house

I am not normally into static stuff, but be damned if this isn't just wicked! The colors, shapes and overall feel really work. Very nice indeed. Look forward to more of stuff like this. Arigato.

beck

• Sheet Film
  • Wet Blanket
    • rebecca pendel photography
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 03:50:44 AM »
Ah, well, looks like Tommy, the boy and I think Clarice...not sure on the third girl. Great gathering of folks....especially like that last frame. I need to get out more...or quit my job. Erm...

Got one of those cheapy plastic see-thru panorama cameras with the red, yellow and blue parts and pieces. Funny thing she is but yielded some interesting pictures....not as great as yours, though.

Kev, you always have cool stuff...see your things a lot on that Tumblre hicky thingy...good work as always.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 03:55:22 AM by beck »
Retired Renegade Plastic Film Liberator Super Heroine

otto k

• ottok photography
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2007, 03:49:14 AM »
I went on a (albeit short) hike and somewhere in my mind thought it would be a good idea to carry three cameras plus a tripod, one of those cameras being my Polaroid 600SE in its heavier-by-the-step Halliburton case.  My damn shoulders still hurt.

moominsean

• Global Moderator
  • Self-Coat
  • Living in camera shadows.
    • moominstuff
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2007, 03:06:50 PM »
looked like a fun day out, mark. saw all the others' shots on flickr... nice shot of you posing for tommy  ;) that gralflex is pretty amazing.
"A world without Polaroid is a terrible place."
                                                                  - John Waters