Author Topic: Weekend Thread - 12/13 March 2011  (Read 11777 times)

jojonas~

• Self-Coat
  • back at 63° 49′ 32″ N
    • jojonas @ flickr
Re: Weekend Thread - 12/13 March 2011
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2011, 03:28:47 PM »
so many wonderfull photos! I've stayed clear from some weekend threads for a while but I hope to redeem my absense. this weekend I SHALL develop! ;D ... some of my 10+ films :D haha

anyway, I want to write a few lines to those that struck my chords here~

astrobeck: ukelele jams are fun! I kind of regret bringing my holga when I went to one when I see your shot. nice framing with the two standing.. almost seems like it could be a pattern or something~

LD: lovely tones in those shots. I really feel the warmth of a spring coming on here

nigel: serene and calming shots... I could really relax in a place like that I think.

leon: love the lil random details on the houses there separating the clouds and grass.

hookstrapped: if I get anything close of this with my newly built gakkenflex I'll be a happy man~

J_warden: :)

vicky: beautiful details... I specially like the colour shot. so much to look at!

andrea: what IS that first shot? amazing patterns but I can for the life of me not understand what it is! haha

W blue: those panoramas are really something. I'd like to take a closer peek at the little worlds in them~ ;D

hookstrapped: really like the tones in the last one. the angle kind of makes me think of little alice, falling down the hole..

nice shots everyone! I'm looking forward to tomorrow ;)
/jonas