Author Topic: Self Indulgent Post  (Read 1333 times)

Ed Wenn

• Global Moderator
  • Self-Coat
  • Slowly getting back into it. Sometimes.
Self Indulgent Post
« on: June 04, 2008, 12:20:50 AM »
After having wasted the whole of a precious evening trying to resurrect the Grabs gallery on Filmwasters (and failing) I need a self-indulgent moment before bed. So here is the first decent toycam snap I've taken in at least a couple of years. Amy on a slide. Diana clone of some sort.

[Sorry, image deleted during forum software upgrade. Please re-upload if so inclined.]

rdbkorn

• Error-Prone
Re: Self Indulgent Post
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 05:48:19 AM »
I love the expression of intense concentration on Amy's face, she's so totally in the moment. This image makes me want to get on a slide.

ndroo

• FuzzyEyeballs
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 06:44:01 AM »
Wow! Love this lots! Toy cam shooting a kid ... what perfect combo eh? Love it!

Ailsa

• Peel Apart
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2008, 08:33:12 AM »
Lovely shot. There's something about bright colours and toy cameras that just really works.

Ed Wenn

• Global Moderator
  • Self-Coat
  • Slowly getting back into it. Sometimes.
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2008, 02:13:02 PM »
Lovely shot. There's something about bright colours and toy cameras that just really works.

Cheers. The late evening sun light is usually a winner too. On this occasion it worked well with the orange slide.

Not having seriously used a toycamera for a number of years now I'm finding it really hard to get back into the right frame of mind, to picture how the shot will end up. I took a load of toycam snaps down in Cornwall recently however and some of the quick test scans I've done look promising. Might signal a return to form?

;)