Author Topic: A Little Concerned...  (Read 1589 times)

CarlRadford

• Sheet Film
    • Carls Gallery
A Little Concerned...
« on: December 04, 2009, 04:48:10 PM »
it is close to 5pm and no weekend thread has ben started! I hope Andrea is well and one or two others  ;)

gregor

• Self-Coat
    • gregor jamroski photo
Re: A Little Concerned...
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 06:16:56 AM »
next week you start the thread ;-)

Andrea.

• Self-Coat
    • Flickr
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 10:29:08 AM »
Had a developer related incident :-(

CarlRadford

• Sheet Film
    • Carls Gallery
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 11:00:08 AM »
I feel better knowing all is well with the world. I currently have 3 rolls drying another three rolls to process and at least two or three rolls of our 1 week old niece will go through the camera tomorrow I'm sure. Hopefully I will add one or two to the thread. I have started a new project making images of my colleagues at work - I have set a limit of my office and the three adjoining rooms and stairwell as the boundaries which everything must be made in. Overhead fluorescent lights dont help but very dark in the office in a Glasgow winter :)

Ed Wenn

• Global Moderator
  • Self-Coat
  • Slowly getting back into it. Sometimes.
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2009, 11:30:05 AM »
Overhead fluorescent lights dont help but very dark in the office in a Glasgow winter :)

I'm looking forward to seeing some brutal portraits with harsh lighting from above...sounds great.

CarlRadford

• Sheet Film
    • Carls Gallery
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2009, 11:42:10 AM »
Overhead fluorescent lights dont help but very dark in the office in a Glasgow winter :)

I'm looking forward to seeing some brutal portraits with harsh lighting from above...sounds great.

I have been getting people as close to a window as possible too - however, in some images I quite light the strong angle made by the light from the tubes!