Author Topic: zero image.......  (Read 1689 times)

This-is-damion

• Global Moderator
  • Self-Coat
    • Damion Rice
zero image.......
« on: January 26, 2009, 05:48:38 PM »
its official pinhole is cool once again and we are in love....

[Sorry, image deleted during forum software upgrade. Please re-upload if so inclined.]

Ed Wenn

• Global Moderator
  • Self-Coat
  • Slowly getting back into it. Sometimes.
Re: zero image.......
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 07:39:52 PM »
Good stuff, Big Man. These are lovely...apart from the first one which is just a bit too depressing. Even the Ann Summers sign fails to raise a smile.
 ;D ;D ;D

This-is-damion

• Global Moderator
  • Self-Coat
    • Damion Rice
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 08:20:32 PM »
i know its not the most inspirational of view points.    i was waiting for kelly (who was in lush before you ask.....)
like the  angle and dark/light contrast....just wish a couple of people would have walked into the shot....it never happens when you want it to, always happens when you dont.....

LT

• Global Moderator
  • Self-Coat
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 08:21:28 AM »
The colour stream looks great.
L.

Ed Wenn

• Global Moderator
  • Self-Coat
  • Slowly getting back into it. Sometimes.
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 11:09:06 AM »
....just wish a couple of people would have walked into the shot....it never happens when you want it to, always happens when you dont.....

Preferably something interesting like those people in gorilla costumes who ran by when you were down at the London Eye a few years ago. Just searched your Fickle stream so I could link to the photos, but couldn't find them unfortunately. Anyway, a very slow moving gorilla would have been great. Or Elvis, Lord Lucan, Nessie...any of that bunch.

;D

This-is-damion

• Global Moderator
  • Self-Coat
    • Damion Rice
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 11:55:21 AM »
....just wish a couple of people would have walked into the shot....it never happens when you want it to, always happens when you dont.....

Preferably something interesting like those people in gorilla costumes who ran by when you were down at the London Eye a few years ago. Just searched your Fickle stream so I could link to the photos, but couldn't find them unfortunately. Anyway, a very slow moving gorilla would have been great. Or Elvis, Lord Lucan, Nessie...any of that bunch.

as I said, it only happens when I don't want it to. The amount of landscapes elvis has ruined for me.......

tijeras

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2009, 04:20:09 PM »
;D

I've been waiting on Elvis for years.............. 

Great shots Damion.  Now you're hooked I reckon!

:)