Author Topic: More trees  (Read 1315 times)

Pete_R

• Self-Coat
    • Contax 139 Resource
More trees
« on: February 28, 2008, 05:15:42 PM »
From the last couple of weekends. Everything taken on my Bessa T with 28mm lens.

"I've been loading films into spirals for so many years I can almost do it with my eyes shut."

LT

• Global Moderator
  • Self-Coat
Re: More trees
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 07:38:41 AM »
the picure against the light works well - nicely done. 

I like picture of trees against the light ...

[Sorry, image deleted during forum software upgrade. Please re-upload if so inclined.]
L.

Pete_R

• Self-Coat
    • Contax 139 Resource
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 09:13:49 AM »
I like picture of trees against the light ...

Years ago, when I first got into serious photography, I had a period of doing lots of contre-jour photos, and, as I lived then in the Forest of Dean, that meant lots of photos of trees as well. Here's a few - but bear in mind these were taken in the 70s/80s and were scanned on one of my first scanners, so quality isn't that good.

I distinctly remember bunking off college one foggy afternoon as I knew there were pictures to be had and I was going to miss them. The third one above was one of the results.
"I've been loading films into spirals for so many years I can almost do it with my eyes shut."

Karl

• Sheet Film
    • Photographic Works
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 09:45:55 AM »
Here is one of mine taken in France a couple of years ago. Holga, HP5 developed in tannol and toned in photoshop

[Sorry, image deleted during forum software upgrade. Please re-upload if so inclined.]
"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils." Louis Hector Berlioz

http://www.adayindecember.wordpress.com