Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Main Forum / Re: Cinco de Mayo Weekend 5/3 - 5
« Last post by Phil Snaps on Yesterday at 09:41:54 AM »
More late urban scenes with the Kodak Fun Saver Panoramic 35. This 2:1 image ratio is very trendy it seems, many recent movies and series were shot in this format called Univisium. I inadvertently followed the hype!
« Last post by astrobeck on May 08, 2024, 08:05:26 PM »
I'm either really late to this party or really early for the next weekend fling....
At any rate,here's a pinhole from the Reality so subtle camera that I put some 35mm film in.
It's the 120 model, but the 35mm film can fits in fine with a little bit of coaxing.

Some old color doused in a soon to be exhausted C41 kit.
Main Forum / Re: Who is up for a postcard exchange?
« Last post by Kai-san on May 08, 2024, 07:51:39 PM »
Today I received Irv's toned image, very nice! Selenium is a very versatile substance, in addition to it's use in light meters and toning I'm taking it every morning as a supplement.
« Last post by irv_b on May 08, 2024, 07:24:34 PM »
I was inspired by the postcard swap to print more images, so here are some from my World Pinhole day session and I also intend to print more of my images for the weekend thread, at least once a month.
Ilford FP4+ Ilfotec HC in a R_S_S 54z

I don't know why this image keeps displaying upside down, whatever I do!
Try this.

Thanks Pete ;D
« Last post by Pete_R on May 07, 2024, 12:03:18 PM »
I was inspired by the postcard swap to print more images, so here are some from my World Pinhole day session and I also intend to print more of my images for the weekend thread, at least once a month.
Ilford FP4+ Ilfotec HC in a R_S_S 54z

I don't know why this image keeps displaying upside down, whatever I do!
Try this.
« Last post by Francois on May 06, 2024, 11:11:35 PM »
Just got Phil's sweet view of Provence. Looks much better than my home town 🙄
« Last post by Kai-san on May 06, 2024, 09:43:14 PM »
Today I received a very nice "astronomical" card  from David, thanks! There was not supposed to be any delivery of post today, but when they deliver parcels they also bring along any other post they may have for you. Every day is a new surprise when you open your letterbox.  :o
« Last post by Phil Snaps on May 06, 2024, 08:55:12 PM »
A couple from a Kodak Fun Saver Panoramic 35, with the film gate filed to get an image ratio of 2.4 (Cinemascope) instead of 2.7 (Xpan-like) and reloaded with Tri-X 400 expired in 2017. They are more like 1:2 here because the sides are a bit cropped and I filed a bit too much so the gate is 17mm high instead of 15 :D I will likely post more as I scan them.
This is in the business area near Paris.
« Last post by Francois on May 06, 2024, 03:15:06 PM »
I received the Loch today –what a feel of space!– and the stamp was also not cancelled.
For some reason, I feel like I could do a ton of jokes about the Postal Service right now  ;D
« Last post by Phil Snaps on May 06, 2024, 10:27:09 AM »
BTW, the stamp hasn't even been canceled by Royal Mail 😉
I received the Loch today –what a feel of space!– and the stamp was also not cancelled.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10