Author Topic: We're A Year Old!!  (Read 1360 times)

Ed Wenn

• Global Moderator
  • Self-Coat
  • Slowly getting back into it. Sometimes.
We're A Year Old!!
« on: January 15, 2007, 12:23:08 PM »
Did anyone say this already?

Filmwasters stumbled, blinking and shaking into the world sometime around the end of January 2006. We'd already been live for a month or so by then, but hadn't told anyone about it because we were too shy (ahem! ;)). I think it was around Jan that we went public.

So anyway, even if I'm out by a week or two, I'd still like to say, "Happy birthday all of us!"  ;D :D :-*

This is a great little place to hang out and I'm honoured to be in such exalted company (sure, there's me and Damion, but some of you others are almost as talented ;D). You've all stepped up and contributed in various ways and we're much the better off because of it. So far FW has been everything I hoped it would and it's great to see new people joining in all the time...without the user numbers spiralling out of control. It feels good at the moment.

Personally, I need to start posting more photos and getting involved more regularly. New baby due in July though...so it's only going to get tougher :o but I'll give it a shot.

Here's to another creative, challenging and most excellent year of film wasting.

LT

• Global Moderator
  • Self-Coat
Re: We're A Year Old!!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 12:30:41 PM »
a big pat on the back to us all

hup hup - Huzzah
L.