Author Topic: Attention Filmwasters Mod Squad  (Read 881 times)

beck

• Sheet Film
  • Wet Blanket
    • rebecca pendel photography
Attention Filmwasters Mod Squad
« on: January 31, 2022, 09:52:31 PM »
Yes its me and I'm surprised to remember my password. I need help....yea that kind too...so I was looking, well, trying to view my guest gallary from 75 years ago, but that part of the website seems to be kaput. If Ed or any of the mods could might grab a photo of mine in my gallery and email me it I would be stoked. I no longer have that photo nor negative sadly, the one of the cadillac, and desperatley need the only survivor in posession and from my gallery.

I would like to hear from youz if possible and you can reach me at rpendel@gmail.com

I love you very mushly 🥰

beck

Retired Renegade Plastic Film Liberator Super Heroine

Indofunk

• Global Moderator
  • Self-Coat
    • photog & music
Re: Attention Filmwasters Mod Squad
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2022, 03:38:34 AM »
Hm. "Guests" is most certainly broken. I don't know if that happened when I upgraded the forum or at some other time, but I can't even see a good way to recover it. What's more, the images directories within it only contain the theme images, not any images that were actually uploaded by guests. Those must reside in a database somewhere, but it's not in the main filmwasters SQL database that I can see. Maybe Ed or one of the other old schoolers can shed some light on it, but for now, I'm lost...  :-\

Francois

• Self-Coat
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2022, 02:27:27 PM »
Have you tried using the wayback machine?
Francois

Film is the vinyl record of photography.

Francois

• Self-Coat
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2022, 09:10:53 PM »
I did a bit of research and it looks like the page is not archived.
This is the closest I got to it
https://web.archive.org/web/20151102035813/http://www.filmwasters.com/guests/v/?g2_page=6
Francois

Film is the vinyl record of photography.