Author Topic: free online photography portfolios?  (Read 1083 times)

loloholmes

• 35mm
free online photography portfolios?
« on: September 09, 2010, 11:08:12 AM »
Hello!

i have a photoblog on tumblr but I'd like something a bit more professional - an actual portfolio rather than just a place to post random things.
I remember seeing a few portfolio sites that people had made using a free (or cheap?) website that was specifically for artists/photographers. I think the layout for them all is the same but they were quite sleek so i thought I might sign up and make one. The thing is I can't find the links to the ones I originally saw and googel isn't turning up anything!

Does anyone know what I'm wittering on about?! haha

Thanks x

SuziLivingstone

Re: free online photography portfolios?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 11:10:42 AM »
Hello!

i have a photoblog on tumblr but I'd like something a bit more professional - an actual portfolio rather than just a place to post random things.
I remember seeing a few portfolio sites that people had made using a free (or cheap?) website that was specifically for artists/photographers. I think the layout for them all is the same but they were quite sleek so i thought I might sign up and make one. The thing is I can't find the links to the ones I originally saw and googel isn't turning up anything!

Does anyone know what I'm wittering on about?! haha

Thanks x

Was it something like this? http://www.finalcrit.com/

loloholmes

• 35mm
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 11:34:59 AM »
it looks like that's it!!!

Thanks so much.

x

SuziLivingstone

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2010, 11:40:20 AM »
it looks like that's it!!!

Thanks so much.

x

Yeah, a lot of my artist friends use finalcrit, they like it.