Author Topic: free paper anyone?  (Read 3034 times)

mike barnes

• 35mm
free paper anyone?
« on: June 01, 2006, 12:44:43 PM »
Hey guys, just wanted to flip this over to you to see if anyone here is interested...
Someone at the TC forum looking to give away some paper... seems legit... might just have to pay for the shipping?...

He is from Wandsworth, London.
i imagine you can email him from the forum, or leave a message?
http://www.onfal.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=43758&mesg_id=43758&page=
cheers,
Mike.

Janet_P

• Peel Apart
    • Janet Penny Photography
Re: free paper anyone?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 04:11:53 PM »
Thanks Mike,
I saw this on ToyCam and intended to email Richard, this has spurred me on.
There seems to be more UK people on this forum so hopefully his generous offer will be taken up.

Janet

Ed Wenn

• Global Moderator
  • Self-Coat
  • Slowly getting back into it. Sometimes.
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2006, 09:12:18 PM »
Wandsworth? Hmmm, he could probably walk that stuff round to my house then. No point paying for postage...not that I actually print myself, but I could hold it for Janet or The Druid until I see either of them next. Cheers for the heads-up, Mike.

LT

• Global Moderator
  • Self-Coat
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2006, 04:33:37 PM »
thanks mike for posting ... I wouldnt be interested Janet, so if the guy hasnt got rid if it yet, then help yourself to it.  they are mostly very small paper sizes, so not my cup of tea.
L.

Janet_P

• Peel Apart
    • Janet Penny Photography
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2006, 10:13:55 AM »
Ed, thanks for the offer of collection. I had already contacted Richard before I read this and now have a box of Record Rapid in my hands.
The rest of the paper was too small for me too, but I thought I'd give this a go.

Janet