Author Topic: Free Olympus gear. Also Minolta Auto Meter III. And now movies too...  (Read 1166 times)

Pete_R

• Self-Coat
    • Contax 139 Resource
An old friend of mine visited today and donated a bunch of equipment. I'll never use it and he is happy to let me pass it on to anyone who will get use out of it. It essentialy consists of 2 x Olympus OM2n bodies, a OM10 body, 2 x 50mm lenses, a 37-70 lens, a 75-170 lens, a 28mm lens (all lenses are Zuiko types), a winder 1, a winder 2, a T32 flash and some other bits including filters and a couple of other OM fit lenses.

Is anyone interested in any of the above? Free to a good home, just pay the postage from the UK to your location. If you are, PM me or post a message here indicating which bits you're interested in and, depending on the response, I'll try and share it out fairly.

I've only given the gear a cursory glance. The bodies will need new seals but otherwise look OK. If anyone is interested I'll check things over in more detail.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 11:32:25 AM by PeterR »
"I've been loading films into spirals for so many years I can almost do it with my eyes shut."

Bryan

• Self-Coat
    • Flickr
Re: Free Olympus gear.
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2016, 09:45:44 PM »
PM sent for some of it.

Pete_R

• Self-Coat
    • Contax 139 Resource
Re: Free Olympus gear.
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2016, 11:08:09 AM »
I also have a Minolta Auto Meter III available. As yet untested but looks good. With dome etc.
"I've been loading films into spirals for so many years I can almost do it with my eyes shut."

zapsnaps

• Sheet Film
  • Get Zapped!
    • http://www.NowSeeThis.co.uk
Re: Free Olympus gear. Also Minolta Auto Meter III.
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2016, 11:13:56 AM »
PM sent for the meter
Nudes make the world go round
www.NowSeeThis.co.uk

Pete_R

• Self-Coat
    • Contax 139 Resource
Re: Free Olympus gear. Also Minolta Auto Meter III. And now movies too...
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2016, 11:33:21 AM »
And there's more...

A Meopta a8lla movie camera. I know nothing about these but it winds up and makes a noise.

thatguychad

• Peel Apart
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2016, 05:50:19 AM »
I'd be interested in the 28mm if it's not already spoken for, I just got my first Olympus SLR body (an OM1).

Pete_R

• Self-Coat
    • Contax 139 Resource
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2016, 01:24:51 PM »
I'd be interested in the 28mm if it's not already spoken for, I just got my first Olympus SLR body (an OM1).

The Zuiko 28 has been taken but there is nice looking 28 by Vivitar in OM fit if you want that. PM me your address if you do and I'll let you know the postage.

jojonas~

• Self-Coat
  • back at 63° 49′ 32″ N
    • jojonas @ flickr
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2016, 01:31:19 PM »
what's left of the olympus gear otherwise? I'd be interested in the shorter zoom and a OM2n body to take some easy snaps of the kid. specially a black body as he notices metal ones quicker when I try to take shots of him playing :D
/jonas

Pete_R

• Self-Coat
    • Contax 139 Resource
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2016, 02:53:06 PM »
what's left of the olympus gear otherwise? I'd be interested in the shorter zoom and a OM2n body to take some easy snaps of the kid. specially a black body as he notices metal ones quicker when I try to take shots of him playing :D

Both OM2 bodies have gone. Also the short zoom. I still have the OM10 and a 50mm.

jojonas~

• Self-Coat
  • back at 63° 49′ 32″ N
    • jojonas @ flickr
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2016, 03:46:55 PM »
ah, too bad. thanks anyway for spreadin these out to people that will use them :)
/jonas