Author Topic: Inxtax Back for Mamiya RB67  (Read 605 times)

Bryan

• Self-Coat
    • Flickr
Inxtax Back for Mamiya RB67
« on: August 05, 2019, 09:16:07 PM »
This is interesting, If they make if for a camera I have I may have to get one.  Price is $320.00 US.

An excellent opportunity for the instant film enthusiasts that are craving for an SLR experience while shooting Instax film, this back allow to shoot Fuji Instax Square and Mini formats, giving complete control over exposure and framing allowed by the RB67 camera. In the same way, it takes advantage of the high quality optics that allow for a great sharpness in the final photo, as well as a shallow depth of field that results in a beautiful Bokeh for portrait shots.

It’s possible to use any lens, accessory, prism/hood, synchronize with studio lights and flashes, shoot on foot or with a tripod. The creative possibilities with this back are much higher than with conventional instant cameras by Fuji.

There’s no need for any modifications to the body of the RB67, you just need to mount the back by removing the revolving back.

https://youtu.be/pn0r-CUWuCs

Francois

• Self-Coat
Re: Inxtax Back for Mamiya RB67
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2019, 09:35:20 PM »
This is definitely interesting.
It's something that should have been done years ago and I wonder why the big makers haven't done something like that for the owners of their cameras...
Francois

Film is the vinyl record of photography.

AJShepherd

• Sheet Film
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2019, 01:09:17 AM »
I've often wondered about an Instax Mini back for the Bronica ETRS, given the Instax Mini frame is very nearly the same size as an ETRS frame.

Francois

• Self-Coat
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2019, 01:53:45 PM »
Yeah, it's pretty close to the 645 format.
Francois

Film is the vinyl record of photography.