Author Topic: Now i need a film fridge.  (Read 17031 times)

mcduff

• Self-Coat
  • Loving the 645...
    • ...on Flickr...
Re: Now i need a film fridge.
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2014, 01:34:47 PM »
While part of me is green with envy, mainly I am thankful that I now have some great evidence if anyone in the house says that I am hogging too much of the freezer! To be fair, by choice I have shut down my film fridge, partly as I am storing more bulk film -- I think you can probably store a year's worth of bulk 35 in a pretty compact space.

I will admit that there is a part of my that is green with envy tho. And Tony, if you keep finding these deals you are getting farther and farther away from being in my good books! I still have not forgiven you for finding that M645 in the thrift shop!!!  ::) :o ::)
---------------
check out Don's stuff at http://www.flickr.com/photos/mcduffco/

KevinAllan

• Sheet Film
    • kevinthephotographer
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2014, 06:01:17 PM »
Leon, you said in another thread you'd given up on "fiddly small 35mm negatives" but I definitely see some in your fridge !

I feel like I have two much film but it's only about 40 rolls - at the rate I've been shooting this year that will last four years. I've been trying to finish off six frames at the end of a roll in my XA for three months but can't find enough inspiration. Does inspiration come out the fridge ?

Andrea.

• Self-Coat
    • Flickr
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2014, 08:01:39 PM »
I have a few cans of Polypan-f 90' sitting in the fridge along with a couple of  cans of Agfa ASOP 400s - all 35mm. And some cheap Chinese spring rolls of what should be film - GP3. And a few sheets of 5x7 shanghai.

Wish I could afford some Hp5 roll film really !

tkmedia

• Self-Coat
    • Camera-wiki the free camera encyclopedia
« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2014, 04:17:06 AM »
I still have not forgiven you for finding that M645 in the thrift shop!!!  ::) :o ::)

I'm terrible as I found a Bronica SQ recently! at an unbeatable price! :)
tk

The non-commercial camera encyclopedia
Camera-Wiki.org / Donate / flickr / Twitter

mcduff

• Self-Coat
  • Loving the 645...
    • ...on Flickr...
« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2014, 04:31:00 AM »

I still have not forgiven you for finding that M645 in the thrift shop!!!  ::) :o ::)

I'm terrible as I found a Bronica SQ recently! at an unbeatable price! :)

Yes you are terrible!!! But lucky! I hope we see some nice square pics from it soon :-)

---------------
check out Don's stuff at http://www.flickr.com/photos/mcduffco/

SLVR

• Self-Coat
  • 100% Film
« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2014, 02:42:25 PM »
Ooookk, I have finally bought a fridge, a ¨film fridge¨  ;D  after all, the value of that film (specially now) is much higher than the fridge itself  :'(

Peter84

• Peel Apart
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2015, 09:11:25 AM »
Found while taking the morning stroll through the electricbay, for anyone who's looking for a dedicated film fridge  8)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fuji-Film-Photography-Fridge-/261738633577?pt=UK_Photography_Film&hash=item3cf0d69969

Gareth

• 35mm
« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2015, 12:12:26 PM »
Wow. I am very envious of all of you with collections like that, especially the FP-3000b. I have a single, solitary pack here. :(

Kayos

• Peel Apart
    • My Blog
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2015, 07:57:29 PM »
Found while taking the morning stroll through the electricbay, for anyone who's looking for a dedicated film fridge  8)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fuji-Film-Photography-Fridge-/261738633577?pt=UK_Photography_Film&hash=item3cf0d69969

That's really really close to my house, and I know someone who can re gas it

hmmmmmmmmm

tkmedia

• Self-Coat
    • Camera-wiki the free camera encyclopedia
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2015, 06:09:30 AM »
I look like any other commercial refrigerator, but with some spiffy marquee. It's rather inexpensive to reproduce it with custom printed and or cut art to apply to a fridge.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 06:11:54 AM by tkmedia »
tk

The non-commercial camera encyclopedia
Camera-Wiki.org / Donate / flickr / Twitter